Job Title: Manager, Professional Services & Customer Success
Director, Customer Success
Full Time, Exempt
As a key member of Professional Services and Customer Success teams, the Manager, Professional Services & Customer Success will manage a team, overseeing customer engagements and relationships, as well mentor and shape employee growth and professional development in line with NAVEX Global methodologies. The department is a hybrid matrix with multiple product lines. Building relationships, internally and externally, as well as regionally and globally are key to success in this multi-faceted role.
The Manager, Professional Services & Customer Success will guide their team ensuring adherence to operational procedures, encouraging consistent achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and drive strategic outcomes in service of our customer’s business objectives. Beyond the team, this role serves as a Subject Matter Expert for NAVEX Global flagship products, providing insight and contributing customer feedback to Corporate, Marketing, Product and Sales, as appropriate. Day-to-day interaction with the team is critical, forecasting customer issues and managing escalations are often required. High-energy leaders who enjoy fast-paced, growth-oriented environments with strong operational and strategic thinking are desired.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Lead and develop a team mixed-role staff who are responsible for deployment, customer satisfaction, retention, adoption, expansion and advocacy
- Provide collaborative and consultative leadership along with oversight and guidance for business needs
- Oversee daily operations and achieve target performance metrics for your team
- Advocate on behalf of the customer across internal departments to drive alignment and focus on customer satisfaction and successful business outcomes
- Maintain deep understanding of NAVEX Global’s flagship products, ensure adoption of change related to product release processes and support continual growth in servicing our products with excellence
- Act as the voice of the customer with Product Management to inform product roadmap
- Serve as point of escalation for customer issues and escalate further as necessary
- Assist in the recruiting and professional development of a talented team
- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives, as requested by management
- Provide clear and measurable team goals while proactively addressing performance issues
- Continuously assess, coach, motivate, and empower your team
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience consulting or in post-implementation stakeholder management process within excellence teams, management consulting, or at high-growth SaaS technology companies
- 2+ years of leadership experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data
- Ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- Ability to foster valued C-level customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- The ability to plan, direct, and own strategic initiatives
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Familiarity with GainSight, Salesforce, NPS, CSAT workflow and analytics platform
- Ability to manage and motivate professional services & customer success professionals
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.