Job Title: Manager, Product Pricing & Packaging
Lake Oswego, OR
Director of Product Operations
Full Time, Exempt
As a member of our Product Management Team, you will drive strategy, execution, and cross-company alignment in value delivery, monetization, and pricing for our B2B SaaS offerings.
In This Role You Will:
- Define, develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of pricing models, strategies, and practices designed to maximize revenue, cross-sell, up-sell, ARR, and customer LTV
- Conduct & facilitate quantitative research and analysis to reveal customer behavioral insights which should inform pricing & packaging
- Identify opportunities to change pricing or packaging to increase value capture, periodically
- Partner with Product Managers/Owners, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Services, and other key stakeholders to establish pricing programs and practices aligned with product strategy and revenue recognition requirements
- Collaborate with Product Managers as they engage in continuous P&P efforts which leverage best practices
- Monitor the ongoing competitive environment to capture competitive pricing/market position
- Facilitate Pricing and Packaging Committee and maintain the record for all pricing decisions and rationale
- Analyze and publish key business indicators associated with pricing decisions monthly to assess whether pricing changes had the desired impact
- Consistent with best-practices, review, re-assess, and recommend improvements to existing Pricing & Packaging Committee, and Deal Desk meetings
- Lead periodic cross-product SKU and description of service audits & realignment to match current and intended business and product capability
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a business emphasis, MS a plus
- Strong analytic skills
- 3+ years direct experience in Product or Finance role for a Software or SaaS provider
- Exceptional interpersonal & communications skills, and attention to detail, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.