It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global you will join our product engineering team that shares a passion for designing quality solutions, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products that help our customers protect their reputation and bottom line.
As a manager, you will be growing and fostering three very capable teams: a local Development team, an offshore Development team and a local Implementation team that handles complex implementations and support requests for one of our major products. We’ll be counting on you to get our product enhanced and maintained in a timely manner while maintaining high quality standards. You’ll also be overseeing the growth of your teams’ skillsets and careers.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with offshore team members and onshore stakeholders over the design and development of cool new product features and enhancements.
- Remove roadblocks and/or bottlenecks for the teams and resolve questions in real time.
- Establish and grow relationships in our organization with other stakeholders who support and advance our product.
- Work with the Director on quality and process standards.
- Review expectations and standards across the teams.
- Work with team leads to build out improvements to the ways we service our clients.
What You Will Need:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in software leadership
- Are comfortable leading fully remote teams
- Have prior experience working as a full stack developer, desirably in web based or multi-tier systems.
- Enjoy interacting with both technical and non-technical members of an organization
- Are a motivated individual with the ability to learn and come up to speed on new technologies.
- Excel at solving problems.
- Have experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET (C# and ASP.NET MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Have hands-on experience with the following:
- GitHub best practices for team development involving feature branches, pull requests, release tags, etc.
- Agile software development practices, unit testing, continuous integration, etc.
Nice to Have:
- CI/CD: TeamCity / Octopus Deploy
- Unit and Integration Testing Frameworks
- Experience working with offshore teams in India
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!