It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Manager of Learning and Development, you will help design and deliver best-in-class learning and leadership experiences. In this high-impact role, you will support the growth of our extraordinary talent across the globe!
We Offer You:
- The chance to show what you’ve got by expanding our learning programs and ensuring our “story of growth” proves to be a differentiator for NAVEX Global
- The opportunity to work alongside amazing people at every level
- A team committed to you having the best experience of your career
- Time off to do what matters most to you, including time to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- A total package of real opportunity
In This Role You Will:
- Epitomize a commitment to developing people to do and be more
- Design and deliver powerful learning programs, including Career Discovery, Mentorship and various leadership-development experiences
- Facilitate experiences with an engaging, motivational style that inspires possibility in others
- Create and communicate strategic plans to meet business needs
- Nimbly adjust and adapt to business needs in an exciting, ever-evolving, fast-moving environment
- Manage the entirety of program needs from design to delivery, including session logistics to communication and promotion of opportunities
- Optimize current methodologies, techniques, tools, and practices to ensure outstanding program results
- Measure, monitor, analyze and report the business impact of training and learning experiences
- Collaborate with your Talent Development team to support organization-wide programs and impact
You Will Need:
- A degree in Learning and Development, Education or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of professional training experience
- A proven track record of developing and delivering impactful programs
- Strong organizational, planning, project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and successfully negotiate
- A commitment to do the right things right
Life at NAVEX Global:
For a quick background, NAVEX Global helps protect an organization’s team, reputation and bottom line through a comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services. We are the trusted global expert for more than 13,000 clients in 200+ countries and our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.
Culturally, we understand that what you do outside of NAVEX Global is really important and for this reason we trust you will manage your job like your own business and take the time you need to attend to things that really matter. Because we do work hard while we’re at work, we also insist on having fun! We bring people together for lunches, have surprise deliveries by our leadership team throughout the year, and host awesome holiday activities that won’t require you to take time away from other priorities in your life. By the way, if you enjoy working from home on occasion or need a flexible work schedule, we can make this work!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!