It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Product Training Specialist, you will design and produce a variety of training solutions for our customers with varying needs. Through timely production, you will coordinate the continuous integration of new content to ensure our customers have the information needed to utilize our products to their potential. This role will require you to tap into your presentation, written, and training skills each day to achieve the greatest results.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Design and produce a variety of instructional media including print, graphics, audio, video, and animation technologies to support curriculum offerings.
- Develop and produce online learning activities from inception to completion.
- Develop guides for courses and/or program components.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, and audio scripts/video scripts.
- Collaborate with Product Training team to develop consistent design and training standardization.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop instructional content for multiple software products.
- Deliver product training communication to ensure customers have the most up to date information that achieves a world-class customer experience.
- Track and analyze curriculum effectiveness of training programs and conduct follow-up programs to ensure applicability of course materials.
- Generate learning models to support new products and offerings.
- Keep informed on best practices, methods, and techniques within the training field.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree or related training experience.
- 1+ years’ experience designing, developing and facilitating web based training courses, preferably within a SaaS based environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory.
- Experience with rapid e-learning development software (such as Adobe Captivate) preferred.
- Experience delivering virtual instructor led training using web conferencing tools (such as Adobe Connect, WebEx) is a benefit.
- A proven ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
- Accomplished presentation skills, including development and delivery.
- A desire to continuously learn new features of development tools and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills involving strong editing and proofreading skills.
- The ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
- A passion to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing customers. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!