It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best engineers in the field committed to innovation as much as they are to fun; the type of place where you can grow your career, tag your name to an amazingly cool product, and still balance your life priorities.
Our engineers are changing how organizations work around the world by developing leading product solutions for corporate compliance and corporate governance. Our environment is fast paced and needs your outstanding knowledge to lead a team of software and quality assurance engineers in delivering products that stay a step in front of our customer’s needs and two steps ahead of our competition.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Coach, mentor and inspire several teams of 6-8 Software and QA Engineers to exceed their potential while delivering a new standard for quality software.
- Help define and maintain the Company’s development policies and standards.
- Provide architectural guidance for the teams efforts.
- Be the technical expert that others will rely on for identifying solutions to problems.
- Coordinate and assist in troubleshooting between support and engineering
- Hold team member’s accountable to defined processes and agreed upon priorities.
- Manage third party vendor, consulting and contract resources.
- Consistently strive to improve team effectiveness.
- Work closely with product owners to prioritize and manage the product development backlog.
- Acting in a Scrum Master role, facilitate the successful execution of software projects.
- Assess project issues and risks and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and business goals.
- Work closely with other departments, including marketing, client services, technology and other teams to coordinate tasks, schedules, dependencies and resources for major product releases.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience directly leading a team of technical resources including software engineers and quality assurance engineers.
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- 2+ years of experience in a lead role with thorough understanding of Agile software development practices (Scrum Master Certification a plus).
- Demonstrated understanding of software architectures, software lifecycle methodology and SaaS environments.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing enterprise solutions
- Proven expertise creating and leading initiatives, building relationships with key players and fostering/managing relationships across multiple departments.
- Experience with story estimation, sprint planning and release management.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!