It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We Offer You:
- Team Members who thrive on innovation and appreciate agility
- Flexibility with your schedule to balance all that life throws your way.
- Time to innovate and geek out on projects you design in support of our stuff.
- A platform of products that are changing the way people experience life at work.
- People dedicated to ensuring your experience becomes even more that you may have thought possible.
- An organizational reputation that is second to none and growing!
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter.
- A chance to be part of something bigger – time to engage in your community.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members in order to build solutions in Salesforce that support business requirements
- Utilize Salesforce data structure to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Accomplishing all of the above while following development and coding best practices
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years web development experience or equivalent training
- Salesforce certifications preferred but not required
- Passion for the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred Skills:
- Salesforce Lightning UI
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!