Job Title: Instructional Designer
Product Development Training
Lake Oswego, OR
VP, Content (Training)
Full Time, Exempt
As our Instructional Designer and member of the Training Product Team, you will play a very important role in helping us build world-class online learning solutions for a global and diverse audience. You will play a key role in helping ensure that innovative and engaging online learning solutions that meet our client’s ethics and compliance training needs are developed and released to sales in a timely manner. Your attention to detail and quality will be essential to ensure your success in this position.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Develop and maintain creative, interactive and innovative web-based training including assist with needs-analysis, course design, research, content development, production, quality control, and implementation.
- Work with legal and compliance SMEs to transform complex information into effective, engaging, interactive online learning courses.
- Balance multiple projects against competing timelines
- Create design templates and tools to increase speed and effectiveness of training designs.
- Create and manage content development templates.
- Manage contract-based instructional designers on overflow projects and ensure consistent product quality.
- Develop and implement an effectiveness measurement program.
- Develop a strategy for content organization and reuse.
- Create and maintain project plans for each project, and ensure that all deliverables are completed on time and are of high quality.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree in learning preferred (Instructional Design, eLearning Technology, Learning Theory, etc.); equivalent experience will be considered
- 4+ years of eLearning experience tailored to adult learners, with a preference for candidates who have experience developing online ethics and compliance learning solutions.
- Mobile learning development a plus
- Experience with gamification a plus
- Key knowledge of new and emerging learning technologies and support systems
- Candidate will present and discuss examples of completed projects during the interview process.
- Experience with Ethics and Compliance training a plus.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.