It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Implementation Manager role, however, we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
Are you someone who is organized, detail oriented, and an excellent communicator? Are you interested in starting a career in Project Management? If so the Implementation Manager role may be a great fit for you!
NAVEX Global is looking for a new Implementation Manager who will thrill and guide our customers through the implementation of our ethics and compliance software and solutions. By leveraging the implementation team’s collective experience and learning our highly effective project management methodology, you will own a book of implementation projects with a focus on successful and on-time project completion. In addition you will manage project timelines, help customers plan and track project deliverables, configure customer software solutions, and deliver user meetings and trainings via webcasts. You will be joining a fun, close-knit team who are respectful of everyone and committed to your continued growth and success.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Set expectations, establish project timelines, and motivate customer participants to deliver within scope and on-time
- Coordinate internal and external resources and third parties for the flawless execution of customer projects.
- Manage multiple implementation projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking projects to successful completion
- Configure customer software using proprietary tools
- Provide project status updates to your team manager at regularly scheduled meetings and as requested
- Maintain individual Key Performance targets (utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Kickoff sustainable relationships and build a foundation of trust with our customers
- Identify potential system and customer relationship enhancements
- Work on other exciting internal initiatives, as specified by your team manager
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree or prior work related experience equivalent
- 0 – 3 years experience with customer service, project management, and/or implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- Success working independently as self-starter and within a team environment.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment and ability to contribute to a growing team
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines
- The ability to foster valued customer relationships
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Ability to engage with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Comfort using web based software tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!