Job Title: Implementation Manager
Richmond, London, UK
Implementation Team Manager
Full Time, Exempt
Are you someone who is organized, detail oriented, and an excellent communicator? Are you interested in starting a career in Project Management? If so the Implementation Manager role may be a great fit for you!
NAVEX Global is looking for a new Implementation Manager who will thrill and guide our customers through the implementation of our ethics and compliance software and solutions. By leveraging the implementation team’s collective experience and learning our highly effective project management methodology, you will own a book of implementation projects with a focus on successful and on-time project completion. In addition you will manage project timelines, help customers plan and track project deliverables, configure customer software solutions, and deliver user meetings and trainings via webcasts. You will be joining a fun, close-knit team who are respectful of everyone and committed to your continued growth and success.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Set expectations, establish project timelines, and motivate customer participants to deliver within scope and on-time
- Coordinate internal and external resources and third parties for the flawless execution of customer projects.
- Manage multiple implementation projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking projects to successful completion
- Configure customer software using proprietary tools
- Provide project status updates to your team manager at regularly scheduled meetings and as requested
- Maintain individual Key Performance targets (utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Kickoff sustainable relationships and build a foundation of trust with our customers
- Identify potential system and customer relationship enhancements
- Work on other exciting internal initiatives, as specified by your team manager
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree or prior work related experience equivalent
- 0 – 3 years experience with customer service, project management, and/or implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- Success working independently as self-starter and within a team environment.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment and ability to contribute to a growing team
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines
- The ability to foster valued customer relationships
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Ability to engage with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Comfort using web based software tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.