Job Title: HR and Payroll Specialist
Lake Oswego, OR
Director, Total Rewards
Full Time, Non-Exempt
As our HR and Payroll Specialist you will lean on your strong organizational skills and passion for customer service each day while interacting with amazing people across NAVEX Global. Your key role will include providing flawless support with payroll processing and HRIS data entry, supporting key HR initiatives that help ensure the delivery of stellar HR services and results, and helping make NAVEX Global an outstanding place to work!
In This Role You Will Often:
- Assist in managing people changes through new hire, separation, and status changes notices.
- Update ADP each day with related information to ensure payroll and metric reporting accuracy.
- Support and actively participate in our payroll process for 1000+ people for our US and UK Teams.
- Respond to employee’s questions and requests with legendary customer service, timely and accurately.
- Respond and process with record keeping, employment and wage verifications.
- Manage personnel files to ensure each file is maintained appropriately.
- Update and maintain data in our HRIS/Payroll system, ADP.
- Support HRIS in data and reporting with detailed accuracy and precision.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- An outstanding ability to manage a variety and high volume of details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some experience processing payroll within ADP (not required but preferred).
- A passion to promote NAVEX Global’s culture and opportunities for people considering joining our team.
- A commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.