It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Graphic Designer and member of our Marketing Team, you will collaborate closely with our entire NAVEX Team to create and deliver innovative, technologically advanced interactive media and web properties for NAVEX Global. Through your passion for design, strategic approach to your work and commitment to developing strong relationships, your work will directly influence our revenue achievement and the great experience we insist our clients have with us as an organization.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Spearhead the creation of engaging visual designs for our website, electronic marketing and other external communications efforts that consistently communicate and embody the brand and reach the B2B audience.
- Collaborate with NAVEX Global business teams to conceive, design and build cross-platform media for navexglobal.com, electronic marketing, search and social campaigns and other online demand generation and awareness campaigns.
- Design, format, and produce newsletters, landing pages, event graphics, corporate marketing brochures, white papers, data sheets, infographics, digital and print ads, solution briefs, PowerPoint presentations and other collateral pieces (examples required).
- Create continuous improvement of user-centric design on NAVEX Global websites; make design decisions based on online user behaviors and voice of customer data; includes development of design concepts, wireframes, sitemaps, and site/page mock ups for execution via agency partners.
- Maintain the NAVEX Global site and digital asset manager to ensure content is accurate, current, and relevant for our customers and sales support.
- Review, analyze and approve any requested changes that impact the architecture, design template, or word count of the corporate production site.
- Drive adoption and evolution of our Digital Asset Manager and website CMS to maintain content, design and improve user experience.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience with digital design/website management and online marketing experience, preferably in B2B software company.
- Demonstrated strength exercising critical thinking, learning strategies, system evaluations, decision-making, organization, and reasoning.
- Proven project management and time management skills combined with an obsessive attention to detail – even under tight deadlines.
- Experience using and designing for social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare).
- A proven ability to deliver projects from strategy to implementation on time while exceeding results.
- Demonstrated skills in web development process, including requirements gathering, design, development tools, technologies, QA and deployment.
- Advanced experience using current web and design technologies including Adobe.
- Experience utilizing Creative Suite 6, Illustrator, HTML, Drupal, RSS, PDF, Flash and streaming media.
- An understanding of web usability best practices across multiple devices.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM and systems and databases.
- Strategic thinking capabilities with the ability to execute tactically and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A proven ability to influence and coordinate the efforts of individuals who do not report to you or your department.
- Passion, integrity and creative problem-solving skills with a proven, proactive approach to achieving individual and team objectives.
- The ability to work under pressure and set priorities to meet challenging project deadlines.
- Pride of ownership and dedication to the success of your programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!