It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Facilities assistant, you will primarily be responsible for the operations and maintenance of NAVEX Global physical facilities. This will include ensuring that all facilities comply with OSHA, federal, state, and local requirements, general building maintenance, and that all required proactive maintenance is completed and documented. You will coordinate moves/adds/changes to office and cubicle configurations and serve as a point of contact between NAVEX Global, third-party vendors and landlords. Your role will require other duties associated with NAVEX Global facilities operations.
Your skills in customer service, project coordination/organization, and detail oriented problem solving will be critical to your success in this role. Previous experience with working in a facilities-based role is preferred, and not required.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Manage the ticket queue of Facilities requests for all sites, assign and coordinate activities to site other than which you are based with team members at those sites.
- Provide seating assignments in coordination with department managers for new hires, internal position changes, and internal moves requested by managers and individuals. Maintain site map updates for seating changes.
- Manage vendor relationships for building services such as water, coffee, and vending services.
- Handle inbound requests from our landlords and coordinate with internal departments to provide responses
- Use landlord’s web-based portals to submit and manage issues and trouble reports. Examples include:
- Reports of repairs or maintenance needed
- Requests for after-hours HVAC services
- Ice/Snow removal
- Review all invoices for utilities, vending, printing and shipping services for accuracy, and pass to Director of IT and Facilities for approval.
- Maintain security access systems for all locations.
- Key Management
- Badge Access; badge creations, separations, and deactivations for lost badges
- Surveillance Systems; Review all badge access alerts and assess if HR action needs to take place; review video surveillance activity at the time of access to provide guidance to HR for potential action needed.
- Be the established point of contact for business hours and after-hour facility emergencies.
What You Will Need:
- A high school diploma / GED or equivalent required; AA degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1 -2 years facility related experience strongly preferred.
- A strong track record of extending outstanding customer service.
- Experience with working with ticket queues and service-based roles.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- A demonstrated ability to manage technical investigations and solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to identify problems and provide timely and efficient solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize work load.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through skills, and reliability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience working with end users and clients to identify needs and provide solutions.
- The ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!