It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
In this key role, you will be responsible for ensuring all claims and reports are delivered to the client in a timely manner. Work with clients online to solve their problems and work closely with the IT department and Client Support to manage client issues and provide resolutions.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Print and perform 100% QA on hard copy disseminations
- Update Client information, including user adds and modifies
- Meet or exceed client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Facilitate new client implementation dissemination testing
- Document compliance client callbacks and resolutions
- Research dissemination issues and notify client or escalate as needed
- Monitor work flow, recognize anomalies, and take appropriate actions
- Perform service observations of calls when necessary to verify accuracy and author service issues accordingly
- Take inbound claims and/or compliance calls or key faxes per the work force needs
At NAVEX Global, we are dedicated to improving our customer’s performance, which extends to helping each other achieve results. There will be times when we will be required to perform other duties outside of our competency profile as requested, directed or assigned in order to meet business needs, maintain high quality of service and uphold the mission and values statements of our company.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma Required or Equivalent
- PC Proficiency Required; Knowledge of Windows applications
- Ability to navigate effectively in PC-based fax applications
- At least 6 months in the Contact Center
- Minimum 2nd quartile performance and attendance in good standing for last 3 months
- Knowledge of the NetClaim application
- Effective oral/written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multiple departmental needs
- Must be flexible as job duties and requirements can change daily depending on company needs
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Strong Organizational skills
- Dependable and punctual
- Demonstrated team player dedicated to exceeding the goals of the team
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!