It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures.
As the Director of Solutions Engineering for ESG, you are responsible for ensuring high quality engagement activity with our customers and prospects while supporting the Sales methodology. In this role, you will coach, motivate, monitor and manage ESG Product Specialists and Partner Account Managers to achieve operational excellence and revenue goals.
This role requires deep understanding of NAVEX Global’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) products to support the sale and delivery of our products and services to new and existing customers. As the Director of Solutions Engineering, you will share responsibility for professional growth and development of ESG Partner Account Manager and Product Specialists and for the quality and efficacy of Product Specialist engagements globally. Your role will also include interacting with Product Management to provide customer and market feedback to improve the product roadmap.
We Offer You:
A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
Promote and support NAVEX Global’s Sales methodology, best practices and core values with a focus on continuous improvement and high results achievement
Leverage sales data to target Product Specialist resource allocation and strategy to improve revenue goals
Advise, coach and partner with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment and revenue generation techniques, as needed
Drive improvements to current offerings and methodologies, and develop additional Product Specialist programs aligned with a focus on profitability and repeatability, as needed
Continuously lead, build, coach and inspire diverse staff on core competencies with a deep understanding of ESG products, services and inspirational demos for ongoing individual and team improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential
Achieve consistent and timely reporting of all key success metrics for Product Specialist to improve processes, procedures, reporting, metrics and overall knowledgebase within the team with a focus on increasing quality, efficiency, utilization rate and accommodating scalability
Interact with customers using negotiation skills and issue resolution techniques
Partner with sales leaders to develop collaborative partnerships that drive individual team goals and metrics
Travel required as needed (pending due to COVID-19)
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a manager role; leading and developing pre-sales or sales teams to drive revenue and growth, assessing the competition in the market and understanding why opportunities are won or lost
- Experience with cloud-based software application deployments preferred
- A passion for environmental, sustainability or ESG and the impact of these topics across the market
- Experience with professional development of employees and the ability to adapt management style to motivate and facilitate the success of each employee
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and Microsoft Professional applications (Windows 7, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and OneNote)
- Excellent organizational and customer relation skills, including the ability to facilitate customer conversations and presentations at all levels of the organization
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing business and technical environments
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Outstanding business judgment in ambiguous situations through timely and decisive action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!