It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Sales Learning & Development Director, you will be responsible for ongoing training, learning and development of the Sales team. The development will be closely aligned with business initiatives and objectives of NAVEX Global. Learning begins with onboarding new sales professionals and extends to ongoing development of both sales professionals and sales leadership. This includes needs analysis, the design development and deployment of training. Lake Oswego (Portland area,) OR required.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Partner with sales leadership to align learning and development with the sales organization.
- Create and maintain a sales training curriculum covering both sales skills and product training.
- Maintain a robust calendar of training.
- Develop the sales certification program within the curriculum.
- Define, develop, and deploy a consistent and sustainable sales training onboarding model aimed at reducing time and increasing productivity of new sales professionals; the program includes continual assessment and development through the use of AE Certifications for multiple products.
- Develop and implement sales skills training in alignment with NAVEX Global’s selling approach and Sales Methodology.
- Provide ongoing coaching of sales professionals, in particular new sales reps during the onboarding process.
- Engage with sales leadership to provide coaching of management and leadership styles.
- Assist with the training and onboarding of Sales Leadership and other customer facing personnel
- Work cross-functionally in continuing to deepen and develop our Sales Enablement program and train for mastery.
- Engage with subject matter experts throughout the company to ensure that the ongoing product sales training is engaging and targeted to the sales perspective.
- Be responsible for managing the ongoing sales training sessions.
- Provide expertise and guidance to the development of sales training material that is geared for adult learning.
- Increase individual and team sales performance with the goal of aligning training and coaching to improve performance.
- Work on supplemental training initiatives as driven by business or market imperatives.
- Execute on special learning projects as needed.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in curriculum development, business, psychology, communications or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Sales Certifications in a sales methodology (Challenger, Miller Heiman, TAS, SPIN, or other). The
- 5+ years of professional experience developing and delivering training. The
- 5+ years of experience in sales.
- Project management and account management experience.
- Strong execution skills for multi-functional and cross-organizational assignments.
- Extensive working knowledge of industry sales strategies.
- Experience with adult learning techniques.
- A demonstrated drive for results and an ownership mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!