It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best people in their field committed to innovation as much as they are fun; the type of place where you can grow your career, help others achieve their career goals and make a difference by what you do.
As the Director of Sales for EMEA, you will be responsible for demonstrating strong leadership skills, rigorous management of activities, and accountability for plan achievement. As a senior leader of the sales management team, you will lead a team of Account Executives who are responsible for selling a suite of ethics, compliance and risk management solutions and services into enterprise, mid-market and speciality markets. You will also develop and implement a strategic business plan and direct sales forecasting activities.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organisation that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
- Dedicated resources, proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan to continually achieve or exceed targeted business objectives
- Drive aggressive “new sales” revenue growth in both the existing customer and prospect bases across all vertical markets
- Travel to client locations to support securing the business
- Review market analysis with each AE to ensure an understanding of the customer’s needs particular to that vertical
- Provide accurate and timely territory plans and pipeline forecasts to senior sales management
- Represent customer, market and business issues back to senior sales management
- Monitor and evaluate activities and products of the competition
- Analyse and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- Work closely with marketing management to help develop strategies that supply targeted vertical markets with appropriate programmes, materials and awareness tactics
Leadership and Development:
- Continuously lead, build, coach and inspire divese staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant sales experience in the software industry and 3+ years of leading people
- Strong business management skills and a track record of understanding a sales consulting methodology, such as strategic selling, Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger
- Significant experience with one or more vertical industry markets and experience positioning products and services to match client needs
- The ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency with CRM usage (Salesforce.com a plus)
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills to influence others based on your credibility and shared respect and strategic planning experience
- A proven track record in developing and leading successful sales teams, including managing underperformance in any sales discipline and strong quantitative analytical skills for pipeline management and forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!