It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the EU Technical Manager you will manage a team of Technical Specialists, Web Specialists, and Telecom Engineers who deliver ethics and compliance product solutions to our customers. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the technical team to ensure timely completion of all work cases while maintaining an excellent standard of quality. In this hands-on role your skills in personnel management, scoping/sales support, quality assurance and work prioritization/triage will be critical for the team’s success. You will also collaborate with other managers and cross-functional team members to set daily and weekly organizational priorities for customer work completion.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Oversee a technical team, consisting of different technical skillsets in their day-to-day operations to ensure quality and timeliness of all customer deliverables.
- Prioritize, manage and assist with the team’s daily case load.
- Support sales enablement activities while working closely with management, consultants, developers and technical resources to develop cost/time estimates and scope definition.
- Monitor specified customer satisfaction measures; resolve customer escalations.
- Assist with daily case work and QA efforts as needed.
- Update and maintain Confluence with pertinent information
- Initiate continual improvement of team processes, standards, methodologies and tools with a focus on scalability and quality.
- Lead teams, driving cross-training efforts and maintain current knowledgebase
- Maintain consistent high-quality work performance while forming innovative work process enhancements to support scalability and efficiency.
- Report monthly metrics to management.
Leading and Developing a High Performing Team:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams within NAVEX Global.
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues.
- Meet one-on-one with team members to assess professional development and, progress toward initiatives and to provide feedback and assistance for day-to-day activities.
- Conduct performance reviews and evaluate the performance of team members, measuring their efforts against individual and company goals and objectives.
- Advocate for and represent the interests of the Data Services team and customer project success in work prioritization and cross functional process discussions.
- Monitor and manage team Key Performance Indicators to align performance with team and department objectives.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree or 5 year’s experience
- Experience managing or leading with customer-facing technical team members in a fast-paced work environment.
- Customer-service approach with prior experience contributing to successful deployment of high-volume technology projects.
- A work track record of meeting/exceeding goals.
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate teams who work on tight deadlines.
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with ETL processes, sFTP, SQL and SSIS.
- Basic understanding of database structures and functionality.
- Familiarity with popular web browsers and principles of accessibility.
- Basic understanding of telephony.
- Experience with quality assurance practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds and levels of technical understanding.
- Creative and innovative feedback to improve team processes and methodology.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical environments.
- Strong professional writing, communication and work effort scoping skills.
- Experience with MS Office Professional applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote).
- Experience with web-based applications and CRM tools preferred (Salesforce).
- Experience conducting meetings/presentations using web tools (i.e. WebEx, Adobe Connect).
- A proven track record of empowering people to be successful and to grow personally and professionally.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!