It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Telecom Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the migration of GRC NetClaim clients to the EPIM solution at NAVEX Global. You will coordinate activities surrounding the maintenance and implementation of technology-dependent solutions, and manage and maintain quality assurance standards surrounding telecom solutions
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Act as liaison between the NetClaim migration team and corporate Telecom teams.
- Provide Telecom presence in meetings and provide feedback as necessary for maintaining process and SLAs.
- Provide status updates and communications with Manager of Infrastructure surrounding needs and requests from the migration process that fall outside of status agreed upon SLAs.
- Receive and acclimate new training in Telecom specific programs to facilitate the needs of the migration process.
- Evaluate submitted cases for migration to ensure all components are provided for success.
- Coordinate activities with Client Interface (CI) to ensure that all necessary DNIS have been built and connected to the correct client program within the EPIM support systems.
- Maintain scheduling of migrations and make necessary accommodations.
- Make the necessary changed within the Client Profile system to migrate client DNIS to from NetClaim intake to EPIM intake.
- Perform necessary data updates to apply changes make in CP are transferred to the CIC system.
- Provide auditing and quality assurance (QA) testing of all advanced feature and telephony products being delivered through the migration process.
- Validate calling plans have correct terminations and have been properly set up in appropriate program setups to direct to correct programs.
- Coordinate any voice and routing changes that are required including submission of Advanced Feature change orders to ATT, third party recording requests, and external testing requirements.
- Ensure that QA objectives are met and maintained in accordance with established targets.
- Provide development support of customer provided voice files for submission to AT&T for Advanced Feature implementation.
- Develop and implement testing protocols including client testing for all international programs, and DNIS and Toll Free asset testing.
- Implement continuous improvements through the incorporation of best practices.
- Participate in other special projects, IT projects, or responsibilities as assigned.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner
- Show consistent ability to maintain corporate service level agreements between telephony and the NAVEX Global client.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 1 year customer service experience.
- 1 year experience in planning and executing operations and projects.
- Be well organized and have the ability to manage multiple deliveries priorities.
- A demonstrated ability to manage non-technical installation of telephony solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to identify problems and provide timely and efficient solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize work load.
- Experience developing and maintaining Microsoft Office Excel and/or Access databases.
- Experience with and knowledge of NAVEX Global’s product suite and the technologies and systems used by each department preferred.
- Experience working with end users and clients to identify needs and translate those needs into product solutions preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and execute efficiently.
- The ability to implement telecom solutions via established vendor products.
- The ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- A demonstrated ability to work with internal and external clients to gather requirements and translate business needs into technology solutions
- The ability to manage conflict effectively and provide strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!