It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Data Scientist role, however, we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
As a Data Scientist, you will create innovative solutions to solve business problems by using real world solutions for decision making. Designing algorithms that solve business critical problems fo the world’s largest risk and compliance platform, your contributions make a material impact to the business culture. If you want to use cutting-edge machine learning techniques with technoloty that drives crucial decisins, this role is for you.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
- Access to world’s largest data set in risk and compliance function
What You Will Do:
- Analyze large sets of transactional data to understand core domain behavior in the area of Risk and Compliance function
- Design, develop, and validate machine learning models, including to deploy, monitor, and maintain models in production.
- Statistical modelling
- Explore and extract features and patterns to improve model capability
- Prototype modeling strategies to train and optimize model performance
- Perform link analysis with Users, Cases, Policies and Procedures and Training in an enterprise
- Perform time series modeling to predict risk trends
- Identify possible problems with data or processes and helps remediate
- Extraction, curation and analysis
- Data modeling and data transport pipelines to make data available for training and testing models
- Drive the determination of technology-driven product features and capabilities
- Recommendation on Language and library specification and help establish processes for a growing data science team
What You Will Need:
- Background in STEM with 2+ year experience as a data scientist with specialization in machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization
- Strong knowledge in predictive modeling, statistics and data science
- Experience in machine learning including neural networks, reinforcement learning, adversarial learning, etc.
- Desired experience in visualization tools such as ggplot, d3.js and Matplottlib, and Tableau
- Proficiency in one or multiple data science programming languages such as R, Python and Spark
- Database design and sql queries to extract data
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical leaders
- Proficiency in collecting and mining data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates the data
- Ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Capability to translate business opportunities into data science problems and define the correct project scope and performance metrics to measure success
- Experience working with agile development teams and processes
- Experience with change management, process improvement and project management
- Ability to build consensus among different groups with competing demands
- Experienced planning for the future, keeping abreast of new trends and technologies while managing day-to-day projects
- A commitment to do the right things right
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!