It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Customer Support Manager, you will oversee Customer Support Technicians dedicated to the successful support of our customers after product implementation, maintaining a highly satisfied customer base and consistently improving the Customer Support process.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of a team of 10-15 customer support technicians.
- Promote focus on customer satisfaction and the success of our customers.
- Ensure team procedures are understood and adopted.
- Collect and report metrics specific to team performance and current customer status.
- Focus on 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Evaluate and seek to understand the customer satisfaction influencers and ensure the team has the tools, training and process to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Monitor adoption rates and remain well informed of customers’ needs and best practices.
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues.
- Ensure the team delivers appropriately and that the team and processes adjust as necessary.
- Hold customer conversations to gain understanding of business activities and customer satisfaction influencers.
- Identify and implement enhancements to existing internal processes and procedures.
- Refine and deliver new-hire training specific to existing and new products, as well as internal systems tracking.
- Understand and evaluate the impact of new and existing product changes.
- Contribute to the processes supporting their deployment and development.
- Develop project plans and manage in accordance with identified process improvement initiatives for new and existing product releases.
Leading and Developing People:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams and team leaders across NAVEX Global.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues.
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related professional experience; 2+ years leading and developing people in a client relationship role.
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, including developing objectives, prioritizing responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing deliverables, and tracking and measuring projects to successful completion.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within tight deadlines.
- The ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- The ability to foster valued client relationships.
- The ability to work both independently and within a close knit team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!