Job Title: Customer Success Marketing Manager
Lake Oswego, OR
Sr. Director, Customer Success
Full Time, Exempt
If you are looking for an opportunity in an emerging marketing field strategic for customer-focused companies to gain competitive edge with their brand, come join NAVEX Global’s Customer Success Team.
As a Customer Success Marketing Manager, you will build stronger relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns designed to educate customers on how to maximize the value of NAVEX solutions. You will create value by increasing customer advocacy, identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Map the customer lifecycle, identifying points of value and opportunities for promotion
- Develop and implement campaigns that increase product adoption and usage
- Work with Customer Success Leadership to establish benchmarks for product usage, customer health, and what optimal adoption looks like
- Monitor NPS, CSAT, Gainsight, Pendo and Salesforce to understand the customer ecosystem
- Coordinate with Customer Success Leadership, Product and Marketing on communications to synchronize email outreaches with Customer Success touch points
- Create and execute campaigns to upsell and cross-sell NAVEX Global suite of solutions
- Assist with implementation and optimization of software tools (Gainsight, Pendo, Salesforce, etc.) that facilitate Customer Success activities
- Create and deploy creative marketing campaigns to engage and motivate customer advocates
- Identify key customers to feature in video testimonials and case studies
- Prepare executive reports on program performance
- Evaluate and contribute recommendations on customer segmentation
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success, account management or professional services roles
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a SAAS environment
- 2+ years of tech touch experience working with Enterprise, Mid-Market and SMB clients
- Experience with developing webinars, newsletters and community interactions
- Experience dealing with large, complex data sets
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience with customer journey mapping and customer segmentation
- Experience with Salesforce, GainSight, Pendo or CoPilot a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for understanding customer pain points and evaluating business objectives.
- Proven ability to collaborate with robust Customer Success teams and across team and developing reports for senior level executives
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.