It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and building customer relationships that promote retention, growth and loyalty. As a strategic and trusted advisor, you will ensure our customers’ success with the NetClaim platform and services through best practice application. Driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy across your portfolio will directly influence our revenue achievement.
As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure an exceptional customer experience at every customer touchpoint. You will proactively manage customer health and drive customer business reviews. In summary, you will own the customer’s success in obtaining maximum value from their NetClaim investment.
We Offer You:
An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
Own a portfolio of high touch accounts from handoff to customer advocacy and beyond
Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers throughout the customer lifecycle via Business Reviews
Proactively manage customer health by monitoring, documenting and driving success plans
Drive customer adoption, awareness and growth of NetClaim solutions through education and continuous learning
Partner with internal stakeholders to develop renewal readiness action plans to address any obstacles limiting adoption or creating renewal risk
Act as the advocate for customer needs and quarterback issues cross-departmentally and to senior leadership
Collaborate with Sales to identify and develop upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Travel will be required up to 20% of the time (pending due to COVID)
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college preferred, not required
- 4+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success, account management or professional services role
- A passion for customer success and laser focus on delivering customer value
- Experience building relationships, managing and collaborating with large, complex accounts
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and translate business and technical requirements to appropriate internal teams
- Strong knowledge of business processes including sales, services & support, business applications and automation (Salesforce or equivalent CRM)
- Exceptional prioritizing, organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with different backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!