It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Customer Success Manager role, however we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
If you are looking for a high energy and fast paced position as a Customer Success Manager come join NAVEX Global’s Customer Success Team!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with new and existing customers to ensure that they are successful with NAVEX Global solutions. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with our Delivery Services and Client Support Teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will also monitor on-going customer health and establish a cadence for customer interactions that ensure each customer is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions. In summary, your job is to ensure that you deliver value to our customers.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the liaison between NAVEX Global and our Enterprise customers
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Monitor and manage cross-department customer requests and activity
- Drive customer adoption & awareness of NAVEX Global solutions through education and continuous learning
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally and to senior leadership
- Manage and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Work to identify and develop upsell / cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop renewal readiness action plans to address any obstacles limiting adoption or creating renewal risk
- Drive customer participation in NAVEX Global Communities and use of available knowledge base and online support tools
- Ensure consistent and accurate customer contact records
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction and customer health
What You Will Need:
- A passion for customer success and laser focus on providing customer value
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success, account management or professional services roles
- Experience dealing with large, complex accounts and building relationships at the most senior business levels
- Possess strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate NAVEX solutions, understand and translate business and technical requirements to appropriate internal teams
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively navigate and mitigate conflict
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation (SFDC, GainSight, or equivalent CRM systems)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Experience delivering and driving software implementation and adoption best practices
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior level executives across corporate functions within the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of time
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!