Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Sr. Manager, Customer Success
Full Time, Exempt
If you are looking for a high energy and fast paced position as a Customer Success Manager come join NAVEX Global’s Customer Success Team!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with new and existing customers to ensure that they are successful with NAVEX Global solutions. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with our Delivery Services and Client Support Teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will also monitor on-going customer health and establish a cadence for customer interactions that ensure each customer is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions. In summary, your job is to ensure that you deliver value to our customers.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Serve as the liaison between NAVEX Global and our Enterprise customers
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Monitor and manage cross-department customer requests and activity
- Drive customer adoption & awareness of NAVEX Global solutions through education and continuous learning
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally and to senior leadership
- Manage and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Work to identify and develop upsell / cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop renewal readiness action plans to address any obstacles limiting adoption or creating renewal risk
- Drive customer participation in NAVEX Global Communities and use of available knowledge base and online support tools
- Ensure consistent and accurate customer contact records
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction and customer health
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A passion for customer success and laser focus on providing customer value
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success, account management or professional services roles
- Experience dealing with large, complex accounts and building relationships at the most senior business levels
- Possess strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate NAVEX solutions, understand and translate business and technical requirements to appropriate internal teams
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively navigate and mitigate conflict
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation (SFDC, GainSight, or equivalent CRM systems)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Experience delivering and driving software implementation and adoption best practices
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior level executives across corporate functions within the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of time
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.