It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Customer Service Agent, you will capture confidential information pertaining to workplace concerns and violations via inbound calls that enable our customers around the world to gain insight on how they can improve their work environments while minimizing their organizational risk.
As a member of our Contact Center team, you will support our flagship product for Hotline & Incident Management services by creating an exceptional customer experience. You will work with an amazing group of people committed to your success and growth and your contributions will directly impact our organizational goals!
With many of our team members fluent in languages beyond English, our Bilingual Customer Service Agents have a shared commitment to provide outstanding service that wows our customers and directly influences our outstanding customer retention rate.
We Offer You:
A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Engage each reporter with the utmost honor, care and concern; instill confidence that their information will be handled appropriately and that their experience matters
- Answer calls in a timely manner and follow the proper prescribed greeting for all customers while exercising a high degree of good judgment to ensure a caller’s needs are met
- Lead the reporter through a guided interview process, asking appropriate questions regarding their experience and giving extra attention to the quality and accuracy of report details
- Hold all reports in strict confidence, both internally and externally
- Assist with special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned
- Arrive to your scheduled shift on time and retain schedule flexibility with 24/7 operation that may change from time to time
What You Will Need:
- Highschool diploma/GED or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A quiet, secure home office or workspace to temporarily perform all duties in a remote environment with a recommended internet speed of 25 mbps download and 5 mbps upload
- The ability to multi-task while interviewing callers and capturing details in a written report with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong customer and results orientation
- Experience using MS Office and the ability to easily navigate proprietary software applications
- Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
- An openness to change with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!