Job Title: Customer Growth Marketing Manager
Lake Oswego, OR
Director, Demand Gen
Full Time, Exempt
NAVEX Global is seeking a results-driven Manager of Customer Growth Marketing. This role will lead the definition and creation of integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on generating revenue from our customers, including management of campaign objectives, target audiences, and identify the right marketing mix of tactics to do this.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Develop and execute multi-channel customer marketing demand generation programs that retain acquired customers and grow lifetime value with the goal of driving customer revenue and increase in total ACV (annual contract value)
- Partner with our Customer Success team to identify key strategic cross sell and upsell initiatives across our customer base
- Work with Marketing Operations to maintain and improve customer scoring model via automated demand campaigns that drive engagement and leads
- Execute A/B testing campaigns to drive in product lead conversion.
- Build global thought leadership content and planning via email nurture workflows that drive loyalty, evangelism, and educate the customer on how to achieve their objectives.
- Communicate project health to stakeholders and facilitate issue mitigation across teams.
- Partner with the marketing analyst to measure effectiveness and adjust campaign tactics as needed.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand, leading and managing campaigns - must have at least 2 years of experience managing campaigns to install base to drive install base customer revenue
- Experience designing and executing demand generation campaigns aligned to Product Marketing and Customer Success teams to generate revenue
- Collaboration and communication, including strong relationship skills, demonstrating positive attitude and focus on teamwork
- Excellent organizational, leadership, persuasion and presentation skills
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast-paced environment and matrix organizations
- Experienced in project management and agile marketing
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.