It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager’s mission is to build a community of brand advocates and act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization for marketing purposes. The position directly benefits sales and marketing teams by increasing customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention, in turn reducing churn. This role builds an important strategic framework for many of the tactical customer advocacy programs that are already underway at NAVEX Global.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do – Strategic Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute multi-channel customer marketing demand generation programs that retain acquired customers and grow lifetime value with the goal of driving customer revenue and increase in total ACV (annual contract value)
- Partner with our Customer Success team to identify key strategic cross sell and upsell initiatives across our customer base
- Work with Marketing Operations to maintain and improve customer scoring model via automated demand campaigns that drive engagement and leads
- Execute A/B testing campaigns to drive in product lead conversion.
- Build global thought leadership content and planning via email nurture workflows that drive loyalty, evangelism, and educate the customer on how to achieve their objectives.
- Communicate project health to stakeholders and facilitate issue mitigation across teams.
- Partner with the marketing analyst to measure effectiveness and adjust campaign tactics as needed.
What You Will Do – Tactical Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates; leverage the NPS report (references, case studies, use of customer logo, etc.)
- Manage and grow a library of current customer success stories and identify opportunities where those case studies can be used in marketing campaigns including but not limited to:
- Sponsored speaking opportunities
- Webinars (including ECVC)
- Blog content
- Benchmark report tie-ins
- Work cross functionally with sales ops to manage a database of customers who are willing to act as references
- Create a mechanism by which customers can give feedback and advocate for our products on third party sites (Capterra, IT Central Station, etc.)
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- An understanding of how Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing work together
- Passion for talking with customers, developing relationships and connecting with people
- Proven ability to write engaging, informative customer stories
- Strong analytical, quantitative and deductive capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office suite; especially with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Manages workload with a strong attention to detail
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!