It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a key member of Professional Services, the Practice Leader will manage a team of 7 to 10 Solutions Consultants, overseeing client engagements as well mentoring and shaping employee growth and professional development in line with NAVEX Global values and the Professional Services methodology, and deliver on a limited number of engagements annually, with complex or high-profile clients typically, providing oversight of consulting resources around solution design, delivery and client management.
The Practice Leader ensures adherence to procedures and delivery protocols, alignment with the Professional Services methodology and achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for themselves and the consultants in their practice. Beyond the team, the Practice Leader serves as a Subject Matter Expert for NAVEX Global flagship products, providing insight and contributing client feedback to Marketing, Product and Sales, as appropriate. Day-to-day interaction with the team is critical, forecasting client issues and managing escalations when appropriate.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of 7 – 10 consultants through daily oversight and interaction, performance management and professional development in line with NAVEX Global values
- Ensure adherence to performance standards and delivery protocols; drive achievement of KPIs
- Manage client and project escalations to resolution, further escalating based on complexity, client or the problem and its resolution
- Cultivate client “referenceability” through product adoption and engagement
- Manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously and consistently with minimal supervision
- Effectively report and communicate to client project teams, including key stakeholders and internal management teams, where appropriate
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the functional architecture of NAVEX Global flagship products and related modules and features
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to ensure the success of NAVEX Global’s products and delivery of value on enhancements, feature releases and future product offerings
- Evaluate existing systems, process, and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design, and implement best-practice associated to NAVEX Global applications
- Initiate and develop impact assessments, sponsorship, communication and training plans to increase effectiveness, awareness and adoption, on client engagements as well as NAVEX Global initiatives
- Interface with NAVEX Global Sales, Client Services, Project Management Office other departments on a regular basis to assist with regular, tactical, and strategic administrative projects
- Perform technical pre-sales support for potential customers, including product presentations, proposal creation and needs analysis and assessments
- Actively drive and manage the evaluation and discovery stage of the sales process, working as liaison between professional services, sales, marketing, customer service, and product management, product engineering, legal and other departments
- Utilize company CRM (Salesforce.com), and Professional Service Automation tools to optimize Sales and Project Management activities
Leading and Developing People:
- Leads and manages a highly functional team; provides clear individual and team goals that ensures each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global
- Assist with team staffing efforts, which includes posting jobs, interviewing, providing timely evaluation, reference checking and final selection of candidates
- Coaches, mentors and inspires team with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention
- Maintain and enforce the Professional Services onboarding methodology
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business or computer science or comparable experience.
- 2+ years of proven management experience with a software company or comparable experience.
- 5 to 7 years of proven consulting and enterprise software solution implementation experience.
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and implementing SaaS delivery models.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration; ability to work and interact with a cross functional and remote team and coordinate project escalations.
- Provides creative and innovative feedback to improve team processes and methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team members and multiple projects to successful completion, including prioritizing & delegating tasks, executing deliverables, and measuring success.
- Ability to create comprehensive business process and/or training documentation.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical environments.
- Self-motivated and able to manage change.
- Proven project management skill; ideally utilizing Professional Service Automation programs.
- Strong presentation skills, project planning and scoping experience.
- Experience with web design, web development, and solution selling.
- Experience with MS Office Professional applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote).
- Experience conducting meetings/presentations using web tools (i.e. AdobeConnect/WebEx).
- Familiarity scoping and requirements gathering for custom web-based forms.
- Familiarity with HTML, Browser based Technologies, and Data Integration Services.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!