It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our Bilingual Communication Specialists gather confidential information that enables our clients around the world to gain insight on how they can improve the work environment for their teams while minimizing their organizational risk.
With many of our team members fluent in languages beyond English, our bi-lingual communication specialists have a shared commitment to provide outstanding service that wows our clients and directly influences our outstanding client retention rate.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Engage each reporter with the utmost honor, care and concern; instill confidence that their information will be handled appropriately and that their experience matters.
- Answer calls in a timely manner and follow the proper prescribed greeting for all clients while exercising a high degree of good judgment to ensure a caller’s needs are met.
- Ensure all key questions required to establish a report detailing the reporter’s experience are captured with extra attention given to ensure quality and accuracy of report details
- Actively engage as a positive team member committed to making a difference.
- Arrive to your scheduled shift on time.
- Hold all reports in strict confidence, both internally and externally.
- Assist with special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Retain schedule flexibility with 24/7 operation that may change from time to time.
- Demonstrate team attributes, including communication, innovation and customer focus.
- Demonstrate NAVEX Global’s Core Values
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to interview callers and capture details in an accurate written report.
- The ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Experience using MS Office.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm, highly desired.
- The ability to solve practical problems and perform responsibilities under general supervision.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- The ability to function as an effective team member.
- The ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Model a high standard of commitment to represent an organization in a positive manner.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!