Job Title: Commission Analyst
Lake Oswego, OR
Full Time, Exempt
As our Commission Analyst you will manage the administration of NAVEX Global’s sales incentive programs and associated reporting and analysis. Each day you will play an integral role in our team’s ability to achieve our goals
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Calculate commission payments for sales personnel based on commission plan provisions
- Process, reconcile and validate large volumes of data to ensure financial integrity
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis to ensure commission plans are accurately accounted for
- Research individual sales orders (contractual terms and conditions) and system calculations for compliance with commission plans
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve reconciliation issues related to commission pay
- Partner with our Human Resources Team to facilitate the payroll processing of commission payments
- Prepare and summarize sales performance results and commission reports for department leadership to influence decision making
- Work closely with the Director of Total Rewards and Finance leadership to design and administer future sales incentive plans
- Assist in special projects as needed
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of work experience in sales compensation or related field
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Mastery knowledge of Excel and proficiency with Word, Outlook and Salesforce.com; Xactly certifications a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and build relationships with different departments in order to complete core responsibilities
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- An intellectual curiosity and a commitment to do the right things right
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.