It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us! As the Client Support Specialist, you will exceed client Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will work through internal workflow processes, systems and structures to support our new and existing clients.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Partner with internal teams.
- Troubleshoot client issues by applying problem solving skills.
- Navigate multiple internal and external systems to provide resolution to client issues.
- Act as a client advocate, pushing through obstacles to get the desired outcome for a client.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate lead when departmental resources have been exhausted.
- Create and maintain documentation for areas of responsibility and train others as directed.
- Communicate with clients in a clear and professional manner through phone and email.
- Manage individual workload and follow through on assignments.
- Identify processes that can be automated or improved
- Produce regular and ad-hoc management information reports using internal reporting system.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 4 year degree preferred
- Experience working with multi-levels and multiple individuals towards the resolution of a problem.
- Strong technical ability/background with a keen interest in technology
- They are a team player dedicated to exceeding the goals of the team
- Proficiency in Windows applications. Demonstrable strong proficiency in Excel (writing formulas, vlookups, etc)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Confident phone manners.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multiple departmental needs
- Ability to prioritize and escalate critical issues
- Logical thinking ability; Ability to research and analyze data
- Enthusiastic, looks for ways to contribute that are not necessarily spelled out
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!