It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As part of the Corporate Development Team at NAVEX Global you will be responsible for assessing, prioritizing, and driving strategic business through new and existing partners, resellers and channels. In this role the contributions are high impact as you lead initiatives to build global alliances, partnerships and programs to drive growth in a dynamic environment.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Establish strategic business development initiatives alongside key stakeholders; sales, marketing, product development and engineering
- Create and implement business development/growth plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Grow new business opportunities through market intelligence and identifying prospects
- Develop and cultivate new relationships while maintaining and growing current business relations
- Manage internal partner programs and activities
- Execute business development growth plans to achieve company’s profitability goals
- Support M & A transactions and integration activities
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related degree.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience developing business relationships that drive revenue and growth.
- Deep understanding of software and technology markets.
- Analytical skills for research and strategy.
- Creativity to identify unique opportunities and concepts.
- Commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!