It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a member of the Professional Services Organization, the Associate Consultant will help NAVEX Global’s customers realize the potential impact of our flagship solutions. By working directly with our entire consulting team and interacting with current and prospective customers, you will assist in the assessment of the potential impact of NAVEX Global’s solution, and facilitate identifying specific functional areas where the solution fits within the customer's business, and quantifying value to be gained by leveraging NAVEX Global business fundamentals and the Professional Services Methodology.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Support delivery and presentation of NAVEX Global products to customers, facilitating functional expertise, guidance and instructions.
- Liaise between Implementation, Client Interface, Technical Specialists and Product Engineering on the coordination and execution for all phases of the project lifecycle, ensuring timeliness and high quality.
- Assist leadership and the team of Solution Consultants with the implementation of NAVEX Global solutions, including project management, customer workshops and other interactions, configuration activities and customization of solution components.
- Aid in analyzing and documenting customer’s business requirements and processes.
- Enable the preparation, analysis and execution of project plans to ensure a best practice approach to managing customer needs.
- Support the design, development and updates of Professional Services deliverables, templates, programs and other documentation.
- Facilitate the development and initiation of assessments and other materials to increase the effectiveness delivering NAVEX Global solutions.
- Assist in planning and design activities related to business processes, formulation of recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the functional architecture of NAVEX Global flagship solutions, related modules and features.
- Utilize company CRM and project management tools to optimize information collection, management reports and ad hoc team reporting, as needed.
- Facilitate and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within tight deadlines.
- Participate in the evaluation and discovery stage of the sales process, supporting Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Product Management, Product Engineering, Customer Success and Legal, as needed.
- 10 -20% air travel, including overnight stays, will be required.
What You Will Need:
- 1 to 2 years consulting or software solution implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business, computer science or related field.
- Experience in the Ethics & Compliance Industry in either a Training, Policy or Ethics capacity a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and SaaS delivery models.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability.
- Experience with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote).
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration; ability to work and interact with a cross functional and remote team and coordinate project escalations.
- Self-motivated and able to manage change.
- Provides creative and innovative feedback to improve team processes and methodology.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical environments.
- Experience with web design, web development and solution selling.
- Familiarity with HTML, Browser based Technologies, and Data Integration Services.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!