It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As one of our Area Vice Presidents, you will lead a team of approximately eight sales professionals accountable for selling our suite of solutions and services into enterprise, mid-market and specialty markets.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan to continually achieve or exceed targeted business objectives.
- Drive aggressive “new sales” revenue growth in both the existing customer and prospect bases across all vertical markets.
- Travel to client locations to support securing the business.
- Review market analysis with each vertical manager to insure an understanding of the customer’s needs particular to that vertical.
- Provide accurate and timely territory plans and pipeline forecasts to senior sales management.
- Establish a culture within the team that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential.
- Represent customer, market and business issues back to senior sales management.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Work closely with marketing management to help develop strategies that supply targeted vertical markets with appropriate programs, materials and awareness tactics.
Leading and Developing a High Performing Management Team:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams and team leaders across NAVEX Global.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues.
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention.
- Model our core values and attributes; invest in the success of your team, and create a meaningful experience for people.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 10+ years of relevant sales experience in the software industry and 3+ years of leading people.
- Experience working in a fast growing company focused on revenue based goals.
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Strong business management skills and a track record of understanding a sales consulting methodology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the competition, their possible competitive advantages, and why opportunities are won or lost.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficiency with CRM usage (Salesforce.com a plus).
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills; strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and leading successful sales teams.
- The ability to influence others based on your credibility, confidence and shared respect.
- Quantitative analytical skills, including pipeline management and forecasting.
- Significant experience with one or more vertical industry markets and experience in positioning products and services to match client needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!