It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As an AR Analyst on our Finance team, you will work with other key NAVEX teams to ensure our accounts receivable function is performed with the utmost care and attention to detail. You will maintain a portfolio of client accounts and be responsible for all accounts receivables functions, including order processing, invoicing, payment receipt and responding to related customer inquiries. You will engage with our clients and people across our organization and have an opportunity to wow them with your unwavering commitment to value added results.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Analyze contracts and customer accounts to create and process orders and invoices for new sales, renewal subscriptions, and other transactions in a timely & accurate manner.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service by responding to a variety of accounts receivable inquiries related to invoice and payment status
- Assist clients by investigating barriers to timely payment receipt. Responsible for following up on all outstanding and overdue balances through email, phone, and escalation processes
- Maintain target metrics for your client portfolio, including booking turn-around time, open AR cases and aging quality
- Maintain accurate and complete client records in our business applications
- Partner with internal stakeholders on client issues that require cross functional collaboration
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior accounting or related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- The ability to work both independently, strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel™, Word™, PowerPoint™) and Adobe Acrobat™
- The ability to organize and handle confidential and sensitive material
- The ability to engage in a professional and courteous manner with internal and external customers
- A proven track record engaging at work with a positive, can do spirit
- The ability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task, and remain flexible
- Experience with Salesforce or Intacct a plus
- A commitment to do the right things right
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!