It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As an Application Architect on our Product Engineering team, you will join a team that shares a passion for designing and developing quality software, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products that help our customers protect their reputation and bottom line.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Guide the development team in the creation of the application solutions.
- Provide continuity in all major application solution decisions.
- Determine how technology can be applied to meet the business needs.
- Actively manage the evaluation, selection, and application of architecture components to create an integrated portfolio of applications which deliver maximum business value in line with enterprise strategy and standards.
- Support strategic approaches and maintain alignment of development projects with enterprise strategic direction.
- Design and document enterprise-wide architectures and frameworks.
- Take ownership of challenging development projects/tasks and bring creativity to your deliverables.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Effectively communicate and oversee specific application design with development teams
- Apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns for enterprise solutions.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of Software Engineering experience including 5+ years experience architecting, developing, deploying and supporting complex applications in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on application development experience, with a broad knowledge of development platforms, languages and technologies.
- The ability to work across a wide range of disciplines including Web User Interfaces, Mobile Devices, Web Services, and Application Services
- Knowledge of following technologies:
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- SQL, LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- WCF; Windows Workflow (WF) (Desired)
- Visual Studio 2008 with Team Foundation Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!