Job Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Lake Oswego, Oregon
AR Team Manager
Full Time, Non-Exempt
As an AR Analyst on our Finance team, you will work with other key NAVEX teams to ensure our accounts receivable function is performed with the utmost care and attention to detail. You will maintain a portfolio of client accounts and be responsible for all accounts receivables functions, including order processing, invoicing, payment receipt and responding to related customer inquiries. You will engage with our clients and people across our organization and have an opportunity to wow them with your unwavering commitment to value added results.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Analyze contracts and customer accounts to create and process orders and invoices for new sales, renewal subscriptions, and other transactions in a timely & accurate manner.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service by responding to a variety of accounts receivable inquiries related to invoice and payment status
- Assist clients by investigating barriers to timely payment receipt. Responsible for following up on all outstanding and overdue balances through email, phone, and escalation processes
- Maintain target metrics for your client portfolio, including booking turn-around time, open AR cases and aging quality
- Maintain accurate and complete client records in our business applications
- Partner with internal stakeholders on client issues that require cross functional collaboration
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior accounting or related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- The ability to work both independently, strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel™, Word™, PowerPoint™) and Adobe Acrobat™
- The ability to organize and handle confidential and sensitive material
- The ability to engage in a professional and courteous manner with internal and external customers
- A proven track record engaging at work with a positive, can do spirit
- The ability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task, and remain flexible
- Experience with Salesforce or Intacct a plus
- A commitment to do the right things right
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.