Job Title: Account Specialist
Sales, Leadership & Operations
Director, Account Mgmt.
Lake Oswego, OR
Working for the industry leader in the Ethics & Compliance space, you will serve as the lead contact for assigned accounts to facilitate customer needs, resolve issues, and explore potential revenue opportunities. You will also work alongside our seasoned sales executives to develop your solution selling skills and overall sales expertise.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of NAVEX Global’s suite of products and be able to communicate the value of our products with our customer base.
- Act as an additional point-of-contact for assigned accounts and delegate/manage tasks as necessary to appropriate internal departments.
- Educate existing customers on what products and services are available to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
- Actively participate in initiatives that allow NAVEX Global to maintain healthly customer relationships and drive additional revenue.
- Provide support on complex scoping requests.
- Manage and execute low-end revenue transactions.
- Process change requests as needed.
- Analyze existing services/contracts to identify portfolio expansion opportunities that will increase a customers total account value.
- Understand the competition and current industry developments within the compliance space.
- Capture your consistent activity of rep/customer contact and other key information within Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Provide backup coverage for other Account Managers as needed.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience supporting customers in a personalized, high-transaction, B2B model.
- Experience supporting a sales strategy, including the techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Experience in business development activities toward achieving overall customer satisfaction.
- Experience working independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to create strong partnerships with people.
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.