It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Working for the industry leader in the Ethics & Compliance space, you will serve as the lead contact for assigned accounts to facilitate customer needs, resolve issues, and explore potential revenue opportunities. You will also work alongside our seasoned sales executives to develop your solution selling skills and overall sales expertise.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of NAVEX Global’s suite of products and be able to communicate the value of our products with our customer base.
- Act as an additional point-of-contact for assigned accounts and delegate/manage tasks as necessary to appropriate internal departments.
- Educate existing customers on what products and services are available to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
- Actively participate in initiatives that allow NAVEX Global to maintain healthly customer relationships and drive additional revenue.
- Provide support on complex scoping requests.
- Manage and execute low-end revenue transactions.
- Process change requests as needed.
- Analyze existing services/contracts to identify portfolio expansion opportunities that will increase a customers total account value.
- Understand the competition and current industry developments within the compliance space.
- Capture your consistent activity of rep/customer contact and other key information within Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Provide backup coverage for other Account Managers as needed.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience supporting customers in a personalized, high-transaction, B2B model.
- Experience supporting a sales strategy, including the techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Experience in business development activities toward achieving overall customer satisfaction.
- Experience working independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to create strong partnerships with people.
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!