It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Why This Role May Be For You:
If you’re looking for a place to fast track your sales career, the chance to be surrounded by awesome people committed to your success, and products that make a real difference for people and organizations, read on!
What We Do:
NAVEX Global helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. We serve more than 12,500 clients across the globe, including 95 of the Fortune 100 companies. More than 40 million employees have learned about and used our services and we’re still growing!
We Offer You:
- Well-defined career path in sales. Move from small market, to mid-market, to Enterprise level sales as you demonstrate success. Or decide you want to move laterally into an entirely different department someday, we’ll help with that too.
- Crazy good training program. You’ll spend your first two weeks in a sales intensive class, where you’ll learn all about our products and processes.
- Work-life balance, unlimited PTO (used wisely, of course), health benefits, and a 401K. All the things you need for successful adulting.
- Great culture, NAVEX family of peers, team lunches, happy hours, and lots of fun activities!
- Industry leading name brand recognition, a strong product offering, and the opportunity to join a growing company.
What You Will Do:
NAVEX Global provides a full suite of ethics and compliance software products. We’re an industry leader with exciting plans to continue growing, and we’re looking for driven, enthusiastic Account Executives to be a part of this growth. If you’ve been looking for a company where you can feel like the product you sell is making a positive impact in the world, then look no further! We help companies protect their people, their reputation, and their bottom line.
In this role, you’ll partner with existing customers to identify opportunities for cross-sell, while taking a proactive approach to bring in new customers with your prospecting prowess. You’ll identify and engage with the decision makers within an organization to uncover their needs, demonstrate the value of our products, and assist them through the implementation process. And don’t worry, you’re not alone in this! Our team offers a collaborative work environment where you’ll partner with Marketing, Solutions Engineers, Product Specialists, and your Sales Manager to ensure you have the resources you need to be successful.
What You Need:
- 1-3 years of B2B (business-to-business) sales experience. SaaS experience a plus, but we’ll teach you what you don’t already know!
- A competitive edge with a drive for results, desire for success, and a passion for learning.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time-management skills. This is a fast-paced role and the ability to stay on top of your day is key!
- Communication skills are a must. The ability to be persuasive yet patient, and compelling yet compassionate. You’ll be forging strong relationships with customers and must be able to earn their trust.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!