Job Title: Account Executive (Hunter)
Department: 411 – Sales Account Executives Manager: VP, Sales
Location: Open – U.S. Status: Full Time, Exempt
Compensation: $170,000-$190,000 OTE uncapped
Why This Role May Be For You:
If you’re looking for a place to fast track your sales career, the chance to be surrounded by awesome people committed to your success and products that make a real difference for people and organizations, read on!
What We Do:
NAVEX Global helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. We serve more than 12,500 clients across the globe, including 95 of the Fortune 100 companies. More than 40 million employees have learned about and used our services and we’re still growing!
We Offer You:
- An organizational reputation that is second to none with a wide variety of respected brand solutions to sell with consistent upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- A collaborative company and team selling environment where you will partner with colleagues and engage cross-functionally to close business.
- A secure business and a fun, people oriented culture where your experience matters.
- A competitive base pay package with unlimited earnings potential and cool perks.
- A chance to be part of something bigger with people committed to your success offering products that make a difference.
What You Will Do:
- Navigate buying groups across different functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale.
- Go toe-to-toe with executives with your thoughtful style and measured understanding of business.
- Present a fresh point of view for our clients to consider and challenge them on preconceptions.
- Thrive under pressure and lean into your desire to consistently compete and win.
- Deliver presentations in a compelling manner.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals, nurture leads and cultivate strong relationships that enable you to meet or exceed your sales quota.
What You Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of a successful sales career track.
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions a plus - we will teach you what you don’t already know!
- A competitive edge with a drive for results, desire to make money, and passion for learning.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills; comfort working with ambiguity.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office products.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.