A steady cadence of analysis and benchmarking of hotline data helps organizations answer crucial questions about their ethics and compliance program including:
- Does our culture support employees who raise concerns?
- Are our communications reaching the intended audience and having the desired effect?
- Are our investigations thorough and effective?
- Do we need more training?
- Do we need to review or update our policies?
- Do employees know about our reporting channels?
New to This Year’s Report: The Impact of 2020
From the COVID-19 pandemic to the widespread protests for social justice, last year served as a catalyst for institution-altering change. However, organizations trying to interpret 2020’s impact face a key question: In a year when everything was different, what was unique to 2020, and what will inform the future?
This year’s benchmark report offers new insights into not just what changed but how and why as you benchmark your own compliance program.