Safeguarding Your Organisation from Ethics & Compliance Risk
Partnering with NAVEX Global helps protect your people, reputation and bottom line
About NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global defends your organisation from legal, financial, reputational and regulatory risk. Our proven solutions help you contain risks related to the constant stream of new threats, laws and regulations your organisation must address each day.
Your Trusted Partner
More than 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and 12,500 clients around the world trust us to power their ethics and compliance (E&C) programmes. Our flexible, scalable solutions make E&C programmes more effective—and easier to manage and measure. A partnership with NAVEX Global helps you protect your people, reputation and bottom line.
More Manageable. More Measurable. More Meaningful.
Manage complex E&C tasks more efficiently. Measure programme results more accurately. Connect the dots across your programme to get meaningful insights to continuously improve. NAVEX Global’s integrated suite of proven E&C tools, content and services equips organisations to identify and contain compliance risks and threats. Whether you need one solution or our full suite, we're ready to help protect your people, reputation and bottom line.
ESTABLISH & MANAGE POLICY
- Policy Management - PolicyTech: Centralise, simplify and strengthen your policy management lifecycle with PolicyTech. Automating this foundational process of your E&C programme reduces legal risk while increasing productivity, accessibility and accuracy of your policies.
- Policy Writing & Review: Determine whether your policies are aligned with your risks with a policy review or writing assistance. Our approach brings your policies into compliance with all applicable laws and regulations while increasing readability and engagement.
- Code of Conduct Writing & Review: Ensure your code is relevant, easy to understand, engaging and effective with our code of conduct writing and review services.
- Agile Code of Conduct: Bring your code to life with Agile Code of Conduct, a web-based, interactive experience. With an Agile Code of Conduct, users navigate your code like it’s a website, clicking on links to policies, quizzes, videos and more. And, because it’s web-based, the code can be updated and deployed quickly and easily.
TRAIN & ENGAGE
- Online Training: Strengthen your organisational culture, meet legal requirements and inspire behaviour change by deploying our award-winning online ethics and compliance training. Our robust library of courses set the industry standard for quality.
- In-Person Training: Provide critical stakeholders—particularly senior executives and boards—with an unforgettable live training experience. Our experts have developed and conducted high-impact, in-person training on critical E&C topics for highly-satisfied clients of all sizes around the world.
REPORT & RESOLVE
- Hotline Reporting: Trusted by thousands of clients around the world, our hotlines help employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders quickly and easily report potential ethics and compliance issues. Our hotlines also provide you with the E&C data you need to inform your programme, helping you spot trends and take corrective action before minor issues become major.
- Incident Management - EthicsPoint: Capture and investigate E&C reports from across your organisation—and from all reporting channels—in a centralised database. Our EthicsPoint Incident Management solution creates a systematic approach to documenting case assignments and streamlining workflow.
- Awareness Solutions: Raise awareness of key E&C programme components, including your hotline and key training messages, with NAVEX Global's proven awareness materials.
ASSESS & MONITOR
- Enterprise Due Diligence - RiskRate: Protect your organisation from third party risk with continuous due diligence. RiskRate is an affordable, automated platform that performs around-the-clock, automated third party risk monitoring—the industry standard for effective due diligence.
- Programme Reviews & Assessments: Third-party assessments help you ensure your E&C programme is meeting its goals—and best mitigating your risks. Our reviews and assessments include:
- Code of Conduct Assessments
- Ethics & Compliance Framework Reviews
- Ethics & Compliance Programme Assessments
- Ethics & Compliance Risk Assessments
- Organisational Culture Assessments
- Custom Benchmarking - Integrity Diagnostics Get deeper insights on your programme’s performance by benchmarking your hotline data against peers in your industry. Our Integrity Diagnostics reports not only provide you with the data you need, they also include actionable, expert recommendations for program improvement.
- Independent Monitoring: Our team members are available to serve as independent, appointed monitors or examiners for Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs), Administrative Agreements (AAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs) after an organisation reaches a settlement with a government agency.
- Strategic Consulting - Our Advisory Services Team: Recognised worldwide for their experience and expertise, no other organisation offers experts with the specific E&C depth and breadth as our Advisory Services team. The team includes practitioners who have served as corporate ethics and compliance officers for public, private and nonprofit organisations, as well as a former Department of Justice attorney. Their unmatched industry knowledge is foundational to all of NAVEX Global's solutions.
- Custom Consulting Projects: Whether your team needs live in-person board training or a code of conduct re-write, our experienced team of consultants can help.
THE NAVEX GLOBAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Build a Strong Foundation
- Implementation Services: Benefit from the best practices we’ve developed through thousands of implementations. Our team asks the right questions, involves the right people, provides training on optimal processes and sets appropriate timelines to achieve quick and effective deployment of our solutions.
- Professional Services: Maximise your investment in NAVEX Global solutions by working with our Professional Services team. Their proven processes minimise technical issues and reduce team ramp-up time while helping you ensure successful change management for your team.
Get Ongoing Support
- Client Support: Our Client Support team’s motto is this: we listen, we’re available, we share our expertise and we’re eager to address and resolve issues to your satisfaction. Our stellar client satisfaction scores prove that we deliver on our commitment.
- Client Resource Centre: Get the information you need when you need it in our Client Resource Centre, a user-friendly web portal. You’ll find on-demand product training videos, answers to frequently asked questions, support request tracking, a searchable knowledge base and more.
Improve Programme Efficiency
- Product Training: Choose from our live, interactive training sessions or access on-demand training to help you build a team of power users—and maximise your investment in our solutions.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & BENCHMARKING RESOURCES
From insights on the latest E&C news and trends to benchmarking reports and tools, our resources help you take your E&C programme to the next level.
- Blog - Ethics & Compliance Matters: Put insights and best practices from our Advisory Services team and other industry experts to work in your organisation today.
- Benchmark Reports: E&C professionals around the world rely on NAVEX Global’s indispensable annual benchmarking reports to make better decisions and increase programme effectiveness.
- E&C Hotline Benchmark Report
- E&C Policy Management Benchmark Report
- E&C Training Benchmark Report
- Third Party Due Diligence Benchmark Report
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Trusted by more than 14,500 customers, our solutions help organisations manage risk, address complex regulatory compliance requirements and foster an ethical, highly productive workplace culture.