NAVEX ESG Environmental Sustainability Management
Define, measure, and meet your sustainability goals
Companies across the globe are recognizing the value of lessening their environmental impact from their business operations. Government agencies, top talent, customers, and investors are demanding organizations act responsibly and actively promote sustainability in their operations and their supply chain’s operations. Managing environmental sustainability is now a mainstream activity of all resilient organizations.
More and more companies are seeking long-term competitive advantages or doing their part to Leave No One Behind by aligning their strategies with various ESG standards and stakeholder expectations. Defining, measuring, and achieving sustainability goals are increasingly complex activities both. This is especially true when it relates to clean water, sanitation, and responsible consumption and production. Stakeholders across the spectrum want confidence that reporting is accurate, timely, and actions have the right visibility
NAVEX ESG’s Environmental Sustainability Management
NAVEX ESG’s Environmental Sustainability Management collects, calculates and reports your environmental footprint across all your locations around the world. The solution helps you manage the task aligned with your ESG and can accommodate reporting frameworks such as SASB, GRI, CDP and TCFD.
Gain Visibility to Actions:
- Issue and manage assignments related to collecting and tracking energy, water, waste, audit inquiries and Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 greenhouse gasses (GHG).
- Automatically convert local units to standardized metrics for accurate impact analysis.
- Leverage dashboards and reports to communicate sustainability initiatives.
- Provide users a consistent and intuitive interface to submit and collect sustainability metrics.
- Store and share key documents in a secure document library.
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.