Online Training: Harassment Prevention for the Modern Workplace
Your workplace culture is critical to your organization’s success. No matter how you express it, there are core beliefs and behaviors that define the character of your organization. A culture of ethics, integrity, civility and respect draws talent, partners, customers, suppliers and high-quality employees and executives.
Yet, it can be challenging to imbed your core values in a rapidly changing workplace, influenced by broad cultural trends inside and outside of the organization. These days, many organizations are reevaluating how they define, train on, actively prevent, react to, and penalize harassment in the workplace. The #MeToo Movement and the behavior that gave rise to it continue to dominate many news cycles. This has placed harassment – and sexual harassment in particular – at the forefront of many organizations around the world.
How do you actively address and take on harassment in the workplace and ensure that your learners are relating to and learning from real-life situations, challenges and evolving behavioral expectations?
Workplace Harassment, 8th Edition
NAVEX Global’s 8th edition Workplace Harassment course (WPH8) is the industry-leading training solution on harassment for employees and managers alike. All-new in 2019 and aligned to the recent legislation in New York and California, WPH8 takes on harassment with timely, accurate and engaging content designed to educate learners and reinforce developing behavioral expectations. With content vetted by Baker McKenzie, a leading global employment law firm, and exclusively endorsed by the ACC and SHRM, our content is ideal for organizations seeking to take an assertive stand against harassment in the workplace.
Workplace Harassment reflects your modern workplace challenges and teaches your learners about the specifics of the law and places expectations within the context and intent of those laws. Our course helps learners spot, respond to, report, and prevent harassment of all types. Included in this course are 18 separate modules that cover core topics, such as abusive conduct, bullying, gender identity and expression, discrimination, social media and technology in the workplace, religious and ethnic stereotypes, inter-office romances and the persistent challenge of sexual harassment.
With five versions of WPH8 available, this training enables your organization to train its learners with the knowledge and tools necessary to cultivate and protect your culture of ethics and respect. For managers and supervisors, manager-specific versions include additional information that covers their unique responsibilities in preventing and responding to harassment, including handling complaints and managing responses. Specific course versions are available to help employers meet anti-harassment training requirements in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine and New York.
If you are unsure about which versions of Workplace Harassment you require to meet your regulatory and training requirements, please reach out to your account executive for assistance.
Available versions of Workplace Harassment, 8th Edition:
- 30-minute Employee Fundamentals addresses key anti-harassment topics that every employee should understand, from their role in harassment prevention to how to appropriately identify and respond to harassment situations.
- 40-minute Employee Plus extends those core learnings to include workplace relationships and additional information that aligns to training specifications for employees in New York, Maine and Delaware and includes state-specific information.
- 60-minute Employee Complete is designed to align to California’s employee training requirements as defined in its AB 1825, AB 2053 and SB 1343 legislation and includes state-specific information. Employee Complete addresses gender identity, abusive conduct, diversity and other topics beyond Employee Fundamentals and Employee Plus. Employee Complete can be used to train employees in all states.
- 75-minute Manager Fundamentals is designed to align to sexual harassment training requirements in Delaware, New York and Maine and includes state-specific information. It adapts core lessons to the specific roles and responsibilities of managers, and addresses how to manage and respond to harassment complaints, as well as leading and maintaining a culture of respect and prevention.
- 120-minute Manager Complete is designed to align to California’s supervisor training requirements as defined in its AB 1825, AB 2053 and SB 1343 legislation and includes state-specific information. It includes modules on topics such as harassment fundamentals, harassment prevention, discrimination and national origin, workplace dating, abusive conduct, gender identity and expression, how to manage and respond to complaints, and retaliation. Manager Complete also aligns to Connecticut’s training requirements for supervisors and can be used to train managers in Delaware, New York and Maine.
Trusted Experts, Deep Expertise
NAVEX Global’s Workplace Harassment courses are built by experts in the fields of law, compliance, and content development. Our courses are vetted by top-notch outside legal experts and are endorsed by SHRM, the world’s largest professional organization for HR professionals. Our commitment to excellence allows you to educate your workforce on key topics while optimizing your training time.
Topical & Engaging
Every two years, we rebuild our Workplace Harassment courses from the ground up. This allows us to deliver all new content that is accurate, timely and tackles topics that are top of mind for today’s learners. And with extensive interactive exercises and high-quality user experiences, your learners will be engaged from the beginning to end.
As our workplaces continue to diversify and new technologies bridge communications gaps between formerly distant employees, knowing where cultural boundaries, behavioral standards and best practices lie can be challenging. Our workplace harassment course is available in any language you require, and conveys these global standards through relevant storytelling, characters and scenes that are identifiable anywhere in the world.
Content that Inspires Ethical Behavior
Our course features innovative designs that include interactive quizzes, video and animation. Positioned within real-life scenarios, interactive content is included throughout the course and in every module.
- Employee Fundamentals – 30 minutes
- Employee Plus – 40 minutes
- Employee Complete – 60 minutes
- Manager Fundamentals – 75 minutes
- Manager Complete – 120 minutes
- High – Full video/audio
- Medium – Still images/audio
- Low – Still images, text only
- Host on the NAVEX Global LMS
- Host on your own standards-compliant LMS (AICC and SCORM)
- This course is available on mobile tablets and phones
- Your logo
- Your company policies and contact information
- Question and reporting features
- A multimedia introduction or conclusion from a senior leader in your organization
- Custom completion certificate
About NAVEX Global, Inc.
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Our solutions help organizations manage risk, address complex regulatory requirements and foster an ethical, productive workplace culture.