PORTLAND, Ore., September 15, 2021 – NAVEX Global®, today announced the final slate of keynote speakers for its tenth annual virtual conference NAVEX Next. The largest risk and compliance conference in the world—attracting more than 8,000 registrants in 2020—NAVEX Next offers both practical guidance and best practices for industry professionals across disciplines, including risk management, compliance, legal, human resources, audit and corporate training.
The conference theme for 2021 is “Resilient & Ready”, acknowledging the resiliency displayed by risk and compliance professionals over the past eighteen months and preparing them for what’s next.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Adam Grant, organizational psychologist, TED speaker, and bestselling author who will discuss Building Resiliency by Thinking Again
- John Wheeler, renowned integrated risk management practice expert and senior director analyst at Gartner addressing Integrating Compliance into Enterprise Risk Management Strategy
- Kim Blue, vice president of people experience at Zoom sharing in an opening session entitled Strong Cultures, Resilient Workplaces: How Living Into Your Values Will Help Your Company Thrive
- Dale Vince OBE, Founder of Ecotricity, the world's first green energy company speaking about Building an Organisation Based on Principle & People
Other speakers include Gregory Coleman, former FBI investigator, Baroness Susan Kramer, member of the House of Lords of the United Kingdom, as well as executives from Cox Communications, FedEx, Jeld-Wen, Serco, the BBC, Sustainable Brands, PwC, the U.S. Department of Justice and many others.
This year, the conference has been expanded to a three-day format, each with a different focus:
- Customer Day, Oct. 5 – The opening day will be exclusively for NAVEX Global customers. Sessions will focus on optimizing NAVEX Global’s technology and services. Additionally, the winners of the first annual NAVEX Global Customer Excellence Awards will be announced on this day.
- Main Conference, Oct. 6 – The NAVEX Next full-day agenda is built around three learning tracks: workplace culture, business risk and corporate responsibility.
- Europe/International Day, Oct. 7 – Sessions this day will address issues unique to international attendees. Topics will include the post-Brexit regulatory landscape and the EU Whistleblower Directive among others.
As always, the conference is free and open to all those interested in improving their professional skills and their organization’s risk and compliance programs. Click here to register as well as to access the full agenda and profiles of all scheduled speakers.
About NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Our solutions are trusted by thousands of customers around the globe to help them manage risk, address complex regulatory requirements, build corporate ESG programs and foster ethical workplace cultures. For more information, visit NAVEX Global’s website and our Risk & Compliance Matters blog. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.