PORTLAND, Ore., December 16, 2021 – NAVEX Global®, the leader in integrated risk and compliance management software with over 13,000 customers worldwide, today announced publication of its first Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Report: Invested in Our Impact. The report showcases NAVEX Global’s commitment to leading by example on ESG; efforts to begin measuring and reducing environmental footprint; longer-term focus on social and governance initiatives; and a framework for broadening the company’s vision and increasing its impact.
“Corporate responsibility – and providing software and services that help our customers be responsible corporate citizens themselves – has always been a driving force for us,” said Bob Conlin, NAVEX Global CEO. “Every day we see firsthand how meaningful our solutions, and the example we set by using them, can be for our customers, their employees and the communities they serve. Our first public ESG report serves as a testament to our role as an ESG impact multiplier and our commitment to social responsibility, challenging injustice, addressing climate change, ensuring ethical corporate governance and preparing for future uncertainty.”
As NAVEX Global works to meet its own ESG reporting, management and performance goals, the company offers solutions to help its customers do the same. The NAVEX ESG solution empowers customers to monitor, measure and, importantly, produce investment-grade reporting data on ESG factors. Building on a software-for-good vision, NAVEX ESG and the NAVEX Global ESG Report are aligned with ESG standards, frameworks and metrics established by the Value Reporting Foundation, Global Reporting Initiative, Carbon Disclosure Project and the Responsible Minerals Initiative.
Highlights from the report include:
- Establishing a baseline environmental footprint, including tracking natural resource patterns across offices and data center locations and plans to gather data to track and measure key metrics like water and waste consumption and cost
- The impact of the annual NAVEX Next Virtual Conference, which saw a 61% increase in the number of virtual attendees from 2018 to 2020—an estimated 240 metric tons of CO2 were saved in 2020 by attendees who did not travel to the conference and instead attended virtually
- Refining recruiting efforts with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion:
- The Discover Your Extraordinary Internship Program was developed to draw talent from underserved and diverse community groups
- A Youth Development Program was initiated to specifically support an inclusive pathway to success for underrepresented youth
- Establishing a racial Equality Task Team, a DEI Resource Center and inclusive therapy resources for employees
- Setting the bar for NAVEX Global’s risk and compliance program and modeling strong ethical practices through:
- A commitment against bribery and corruption
- Business continuity planning that protects both operations and customers
- Responsible sourcing that includes holding vendors, suppliers, contractors and consultants to the same high standards NAVEX Global sets for itself
- Prioritizing data privacy and security, and operationalizing data privacy and security principles throughout product, customer and processing lifecycles
- Insight from NAVEX Global Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Carrie Penman, focused on NAVEX Global’s ESG performance and the trends and issues that dominated 2020, including unprecedented levels of environmental, health and safety reports coinciding with state-of-emergency and stay-at-home orders
To read the full report, click here.
About NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global is the worldwide leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services. Our solutions are trusted by thousands of customers around the globe to help them manage risk, address complex regulatory requirements, build corporate ESG programs and foster ethical workplace cultures. For more information, visit NAVEX Global’s website and our Risk & Compliance Matters blog. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.