The new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) regulations that go into effect December 1, 2016 will impact all organizations with exempt employees. That means nearly all organizations — and virtually all companies — must take steps to comply with the new regulations. We’ve compiled six resources to help navigate the new rules.
- Archived Webinar: Three Focus Areas for Compliance with the New FLSA Requirements
Watch our webinar with Scott Nelson from the employment law firm Baker & McKenzie. Learn how to make sure that your organization meets requirements, ask your questions—and get insights on addressing the new wage and hour laws.
- Questions and Answers on the FLSA’s Changes to Overtime Exemptions
This article from the National Law Review covers common questions about how the new law impacts employers, from exemption status to job titles.
- FLSA Overtime Rule Resources and Infographic by SHRM
A group of websites and tools from the Society for Human Resources Management define the regulations and provide practical tips on how to ensure compliance with the new rules. Includes an infographic illustrating major changes and employer impact.
- Web Resource: NAVEX Global Solutions Resource on FLSA
We break down the action items for compliance professionals, as well as the tools and expertise we offer to help.
- Check out the full text of the final rule.