NAVEX Global, a leading provider of governance, risk and compliance software and solutions, has funded a $1,000 scholarship to encourage the study of ethics and compliance within organizations.
To apply for the 2015 NAVEX Global Scholarship, complete the following two steps:
- Take this 14 question survey which will ask you your opinions regarding conduct in the workplace.
- Respond to the following essay prompt in 500 words:
- Identify a recent whistleblowing incident from the news. Discuss the impact that this incident had on the company’s people, reputation, bottom line and corporate culture.
- Give us your thoughts on whether the impact was effective in preventing this kind of incident happening in this organization again, or in other similar organizations. (Did the incident cause change within the industry or prevent future harm? Did the organization stay the same and not address the issue? Was the reward to the whistleblower appropriate?)
- Do you believe the response to the whistleblowing incident was appropriate? Why or why not?
Submission for this scholarship is due May 31, 2015 and will be available soon. Please check back later to submit your essay and take the survey. This survey will be awarded Fall 2015.
Please note that both steps are required - students must complete the survey and submit an essay to be eligible for the scholarship. However, your specific answers do not impact your eligibility and will be randomized.
The scholarship is open to students in the United States who are currently enrolled as full-time college freshmen, sophomores and juniors, as well as high school seniors. Only one entry is permitted per student.
About NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global helps protect your people, reputation and bottom line through a comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services. The trusted global expert for 8,000 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. More information can be found at www.navexglobal.com.